BI-METAL 8% COBALT HOLE SAW SpeedXcut M42 Long lasting Bi-metal 8% COBALT Hole Saws with unique ejection holes for extra chip release and weight reduction. Hardened steel, in combination with our special tooth geometry, provides the smoothest cut requiring less feed pressure.
● FEATURES ●
● Extra release holes to push out thin plate core material easily
● Bi-metal with 8% cobalt alloy for a longer lifetime
● Cutting depth 45mm (1-3/4”) for deeper holes in one pass
● Maximum clearance of chips thanks to the specially designed wide slots
● 4/6” variable tooth for clean edges
● Significant weight reduction compared to any other Hole Saws
● Smooth cutting with minimal heat build up
● Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
There are no reviews yet.