A high performance drill bit with a superior European carbide tip to give extended durability. German tested and PGM approved to ensure the bits drill with dimensional precision and performance when used in concrete and masonry.
• UK sourced special Nickel Chromoly shank
• High quality European BC20 Tungsten Carbide tip
• Cold formed blanks utilised up to 11mm diameter
• Fully heat treated to eliminate bending
• Twin flute design for increased drilling performance
• High performance V Flute for optimum dust extraction
• Shot-peened for increased strength and durability
• P.G.M. approved and marked
• Large range of sizes to cover most drilling applications, including direct fix anchors
Rebar drilling will result in reduced tool life. All chisel tip SDS drills can shear if the tip snags the reinforcing whilst passing alongside.
This mark is an international symbol of quality for masonry bits, governed by the independent Prüfgemeinschaft Mauerbohrer e.V. (PGM). The mark guarantees that the bits are manufactured and tested to ensure dimensional precision and performance. The DIBt (German Institute of Construction Technology) specifies that PGM marked drills should be used when geometrically exact holes are required for safety critical fixings. (5.5 & 6.5 do not carry the PGM mark).
There are no reviews yet.